Jesse Fulton was born in Ohio, and raised in South Florida. He attended the University of Florida where he received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, with a major in Finance, graduating with honors in 2010. Jesse then attended Stetson University College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctorate and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
Jesse focuses his practice in a variety of practice areas ranging from complex business litigation matters, commercial and corporate transactions, to mass torts/multi-district litigation and catastrophic injury cases.
Utilizing his business and finance background, Jesse advises and consults individuals and businesses regarding business formation, planning and structuring, negotiation and preparation of business documentation, as well as those seeking assistance with SEC compliance matters. Jesse has also assisted individuals and businesses regarding transactions involving the sale or purchase of corporate, partnership, limited liability company and other entity interests. He also assists individuals and businesses by providing consulting services for technology businesses and start-ups, which specialize in distributed ledger-based technologies, virtual currencies, and smart contracts, ensuring compliance at the state and federal level.
- Successfully represented over 1000 claimants in the British Petroleum (“BP”) Deepwater Horizon multi-district litigation, securing millions of dollars in settlements on behalf of individuals and businesses impacted by the oil spill
- Participated in the representation of a foreign bank, whose principle shareholder had stolen and laundered millions of dollars of bank account holders money into the United States in an attempt to establish shell corporations to launder the stolen funds, in violation of RICO and other federal and state laws.
- Successfully litigated multiple jury trials on a variety of cases resulting in significant verdicts and judgments on behalf of his clients
Jesse has been published in the Daily Business Review multiple times and has lectured on the impact of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies in Real Estate.
Jesse is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts. He is admitted in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. He is also an active member of the Florida Justice Association, Broward County Bar Association and Broward County Trial Lawyers Association.
- Business litigation
- Commercial and corporate transactions
- Mass torts
- Personal injury
- Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Broward Count Bar Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association