Leonelba Martinez is a native of Miami, Florida. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University where she earned her bachelor's degree in History in 2008 and her Juris Doctorate in 2012. While in law school, she made Dean’s List multiple semesters, clerked for the State Attorney’s Office in Broward County, and actively participated in the Family law clinic at her law school. Upon graduation, Ms. Martinez developed a passion for helping others navigate the complex immigration system and focused her practice on immigration law.
Ms. Martinez is fluent in English and Spanish.
Worked as a Supervising Attorney for Church World Service, an internationally recognized non-profit organization this represents refugees and asylees from around the world.
- Immigration law
- Naturalization Applications (Citizenship)
- Family Based Immigration
- VAWA, U & T Visas
- Consular Processing
- Student Visas
- F, J & M Visas
- Removal Defense
- Cancellation of Removal for Permanent and Non-Permanent Residents
- Asylum/Withholding of Removal/CAT Applications
- Business Visas
- Employment Visas
- Florida Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Co-Chair for the American Immigration Council (AIC) South Florida Committee