LAS VEGAS OFFICE
Serving all of Nevada
Our attorneys in Las Vegas will provide you with focused and personalized legal service for your immigration and personal injury matters.
Our Las Vegas attorneys are here to provide the legal representation you need to handle your immigrations issues or personal injury case. We have extensive experience in these areas and know how to obtain favorable results for you.
Whether it’s a slip-and-fall, car accident, or medical malpractice, our injury attorneys have the experience needed to take care of medical bills, lost work, and reach a settlement or judgment in your favor.
- Car Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian, Bike, and Scooter Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Death Medical Malpractice
- Brain and Spinal Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Slip and Falls
Rules and regulations concerning immigration are constantly evolving. If you are going through the process of becoming a citizen, there is legal help available to you.
- DACA Petitions & Renewals
- Asylum Petitions
- Battered Spouse, Children and Parent Visas (U Visa, VAWA, T Visa)
- Adjustment of Status (including Cuban Adjustment Act)
- Juvenile Special
- Immigrant Visa Family Petitions
- Fiancé Visas
- Green Card Renewals
- Cancellation of Removal and Detention Applications for Permission to Reapply for Admission
- Waivers for Unlawful Presence
- FOIA Requests for Your Case Files
WHY HIRE OUR LAS vEGAS LAW FIRM?
You shouldn’t fight your case alone. Contact our experienced team for a free case evaluation.
We are committed to making ourselves available to our clients 24/7 - by phone, email & text message.
Compassionate Legal Solutions
We provide personalized legal solutions & treat all of our clients like friends & family.
Strong Record of Success
We have won an extensive number of verdicts and settlements and have recovered billions for our clients.
Free Case Evaluations
We offer free case evaluation & will not charge a fee unless we recover compensation for you.